Live Casino

ExploreRouletteBlackjackBaccaratPokerGame ShowsOther Games

Play Bitcoin Live Baccarat

Known as the game of choice of Mr Bond, Baccarat has become one of the most popular casino card games in the world thanks to its simplicity, fast-paced gameplay, and some of the best odds to the player compared to other casino card games – the banker bet has an RTP of up to 98.94%. is a premier crypto casino destination where you can choose from multiple types of BTC Live Baccarat, including Speed Baccarat, No Commission Baccarat, Lightning Baccarat, and many more. When you play Live Baccarat online at, on your screen you will be able to see your bet options, game rules, as well as statistics covering the last 500 game rounds – this feature provides valuable insight in case you want to check the pattern of the game and place your wagers accordingly. Playing Live Baccarat with crypto means you have the opportunity to take advantage of fast, anonymous, and low-cost money transfers. If you need any further assistance or have questions about crypto payments, please contact our Customer Support right away.

How to play BTC Live Baccarat?

Baccarat, also known as Punto Banco, is one of the easiest casino games out there. The objective of Baccarat is to guess whether the Player (Punto) or the Banker (Banco) will get closer to a hand value of 9. The standard Baccarat version can be also played with crypto; it uses 6 to 8 decks of 52 playing cards. At the beginning of the round, both hands are dealt two cards, and the player has to choose one of the three possible bets: the player wins, the Banker wins, or the round ends in a tie. Face cards (jacks, queens, and kings) and 10s are worth 0 points. Aces are worth 1 point. Value cards 2 through 9 count as their face value. In other words, a 9 is worth nine points. In Baccarat, if the count exceeds 9, 10 points are subtracted from it. For example, a hand of Eight/Six has a total point value of 4 (8+6-10=4).

How to win at crypto Baccarat?

Baccarat is known for having one of the lowest house edges among all casino games. The banker bet has an RTP of up to 98.94%, which is higher than Roulette and most other table games. Essentially, it’s a game of simple guessing, and you don’t need to use any advanced strategy to win. Whether you bet on the player or the Banker, you have a near 50/50 chance of winning each round. However, there are some things you can do to increase your chances of leaving the game with a profit:

Bet on the Banker

There are three betting choices in Baccarat: Player, Banker, or Tie. However, due to how the game is structured, the Banker has a 45.85% chance of winning. To put that in perspective, for every games played, 45 would theoretically be a Banker win. A tie outcome is the least probable outcome statistically happening about 9.53% of the time. However, this bet gives the highest payout at either 9 or 8 to 1. The player has a slightly lower chance of winning, 44.62%. So of the three possible bets you can make, the Banker is the best bet that can be made in Baccarat.

Is the tie bet worth the risk?

A tie bet is extremely unlikely to win and making tie bets regularly is essentially throwing your bankroll down the drain. However, there is one circumstance where the tie bet’s inherent risk is lowered slightly. This bet gives the highest payout at either 9 or 8 to 1. While still a lot higher than the house edges on the Banker or Player bet, this lower number can make the tie bet a little more appealing.

Know the game

Finally, know the game. This tip is fairly obvious but it doesn't bear repeating. For you to win the game, you need to become familiar with the game’s rules and winning patterns to help you understand how the game is likely to unfold. At, you can play Baccarat for free in demo mode before betting real money. These games look and feel exactly like the real thing but no money is involved. Just head to our Table Games section and choose one of the online Baccarat games you want to try for free.

Enjoy the best bitcoin Live Baccarat at

There may not be as many types of Live Baccarat as Blackjack or Roulette, but Baccarat players have several variants available, each with its variation on the basic rules of this classic game, as well as additional betting options that make Live Baccarat even more exciting. At, you will find a great selection of Live Baccarat games from the top provider: Evolution Gaming. You can play a low-stakes version to elevate your Baccarat playing skills. High rollers, on the other hand, will be drawn to high limit games like Salon Prive Baccarat, another popular game by the same provider, which offers opportunities for high bets. This variant adds even more allure to this game, offering the ultimate VIP gaming experience, the kind of experience high rollers enjoy in Macau’s very best casinos.

Live Baccarat Squeeze brings you close-up shots of the squeeze ritual, which is captured by multiple cameras from different angles, adding maximum suspense and authenticity as if you were in a brick-and-mortar casino. Speed Baccarat is made for players looking to play at a faster rate - each round only lasts 27 seconds, whereas a standard Baccarat game session takes 48 seconds.

One of the most well-known Live Baccarat variants from Evolution Gaming is No Commission Baccarat, as there’s no 5% commission to pay on Banker wins. This variant also comes with the Super 6 insurance side bet. If you place this bet and the Banker scores a 6, the payout is 15:1.

When you play Live Baccarat online at on desktop or mobile, you will be able to see and even chat with a professional and friendly dealer, who will provide the all-important social aspect, making your gameplay even more enjoyable.

Show more

© 2022, All Rights Reserved

18+ is owned and operated by Sweetspot N.V., registration number: 134318(0), registered address: Fransche Bloemweg, 4 Willemstad Curaçao. Sweetspot N.V is licensed to conduct online gaming operations by the Government of Curacao under license 8048/JAZ2015-004. has passed all compliance and is legally authorized to conduct gaming operations for all games of chance and wagering. Contact us at [email protected]

There are no active promos at the moment :(
Check in later to see what we've got in store for you!